Friday, February 22, 2008

What's Your Friday Perfume?

Hello Friends! How do we smell today?

I'm wearing L'Artisan Tea for Two today. In Atlanta, the rain has been coming down for the last twenty-four hours, and it's chilly. Still, spring is in the air, so something too spicy or heavy would seem more claustrophobic than cozy.

My apologies for the lack of posts the last couple of days. Sometimes when I sample a perfume and I find myself loving it, I get a strange form of writer's block and can't think of anything to say beyond, "It's so pretty! I love it!" Notice, I'm not telling you what said fragrance is. I'll only give you a hint...it has tea. (Nope, it's not Tea for Two.) I guess that's a rather broad hint. Okay, one more: osmanthus. Can you guess?

I must be off to work...Have a lovely Friday!

*image from luckyscent.com