Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week of Random Thanks













As the Thanksgiving Day holiday approaches, I've decided that each day for the next week I will post five random things for which I am thankful. I'm not talking about the big things. It goes without saying that I am thankful for my family, for my awesome husband, for my lovely kitty, and for my health. And I hope you know, friends and readers, that I am ever so thankful for each and every one of you.

I want to give thanks every day this week for the little things that pull me through each day, that perk me up when I am feeling crummy, that I take for granted when things are going well, or that seem to small to be thankful for. Remember that nothing, really, is too insignificant to give thanks for, to whatever deity or universe you wish to thank. And I realize as well that some people may feel lonely, may have no family close by, may be alone in a new city and have no friends, but I want to help them remember: even the little things are worth it.

And so my friends, as I post my five things each day, I challenge you to come up with your own, and post them in the comments (if you feel like sharing). I hope you'll enjoy this random thanksgiving!

*image from www.photos.mdpny.com