Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Looks for Spring at Neiman Marcus

I've been meaning to post about this for the last week or so, and an email from Neiman's reminded me this morning: the Spring Looks are here! I love the Chantecaille, Jemma Kidd, and Laura Mercier looks for those of us who are fair. The look from Awake has a very dewy and fresh appeal as well. I think the Becca look is lovely for our dark-complected sisters, and the Christian Dior look is stunningly pretty.

The Trish looks very close to the Laura Mercier, and I prefer the Laura. The Nars model isn't impressing me (her eyeshadow looks very 80s, taking bold color up to the brow and not blending much, but perhaps that's the point--same with the YSL look), but the colors themselves are gorgeous. And I'm over the Bobbi Brown violet thing. I have to admit, though, I'd like to find a pretty soft lilac color for spring.